Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post 17: Dance,sit or fuck off.

Dear Diary,

Why don’t I just step off, why don’t I just step off the ledge and let the beast that dwells within out, seems like it’s the popular choice nowadays. There is a reason I won’t turn, I have control and I have focus, the ramblings on the shadows, is just that ramblings. They Walk around claiming they’re free but they far from free, you know what they are like they’re like a cult…. But yeah ‘free’ you know what pisses me off they’re like a light is to a moth, new people come to the city and flock en masse to this already huge faction, but we carry. I. Carry on cause it is all I can do.



So yeah I had Beans on toast today, one of the many luxuries Angus brings me from the mainland when he drops off new arrivals, I opened the can and let the beans hit the pan there was an instant sizzle, pesti came out wearing a shirt that was about a million sizes too big but it looked good, she asked if she could steal some, I said she could, she ate in her room, I ate on the balcony, watching the world walk by below me. I fucking love stuff ‘on toast’.


I went on Ktox today, and just started mouthing off, I had my beer I had my bro and my girl and we had a good time, it’s been … quiet in the family everyone just keeping themselves to themselves. I do it for attention, the Ktox thing people love listening and I love entertaining them, I Bash the shadows on purpose when in Ktox HQ I know one or more will come and give it the big un. I LOVE it, Kaira and Blueray come in after having become shadows.


Kaira Diesel, that made me somewhat sad, i…. I hate seeing her dancing to they’re beat, but she has made her choice. She starts to speak to collin, trys to attack him, I tell them that its enough “Dance, sit or fuck off!” I say, I cant be dealing with the shit im still not right about Monday, but fuck it.


Blueray Darkes, she was happy drinking dancing, all smiley that she is now back where she belongs, I really don’t care, she can do what she likes I have no time for shadows, bar Pestilence.


So Kaira states that she is going to fuck Collin up after my set and so I decide to text her telling her to leave it and I will try and look out for her prowlers. She smiles at this and sends me a text. She has not fallen all the way, just from reading her reply I won’t put it in these pages out of respect, but I believe she … well.. Fuck it I don’t know … well see.


I sort out the collin/kaira situation and head home; I put my head on the pillow and out I go… cheese on toast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment