Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Post 5 : 2 - 4 - 1 and shadowy church visit

Dear diary,


I missed a day, but fuck it nothing much happened that day, same ole shit different day. Our communications got knocked out that’s about all for yesterday. I was also made a knight of the righteous, after the way I handled the negotiations yesterday. i am excited as it means more responsibility for me, but yeah its all gooooood. **smiley face**


Today was a bit more upbeat, I went down to the fish co. today to get the Righteous Radio set that I had left. Joenta hit me and ax with some strange light and said of the next few days that we’ll shrink. Yay! Another great start to another fine week. So anyhow, Kaira Diesel was there, and she was pleasant, ACTUALLY pleasant… I suppose me making sure the prowlers had some back up and were ok on the Full moon, went a long way towards it, to be honest diary between me and you, I enjoy the snipe comments she sends my way, keeps my brain honed, but whatever it was nice ……


After much fun and giggles at the Fish. Co. I went back to the apartment, there were three strangers on my balcony, I’m not one for being mean so I asked them what they were doing apparently they were new to the city, so I explained to them and then left happily. Just as they left Pesti landed and we had a little chat, its nice talking to her, being close its nice, ive known her since before we were both affiliated, in fact I believe she was the first person I spoke to off the boat.


So I say goodbye to Pest and leave for my meet with Blueray… That fucking name again, I mean look she’s been mentioned on the last four blasted pages, sigh. Righteous Comms went down, and we were having a meeting to try and sort them out, have the TC build us a system. So Blueray of course wanted an apology for being magnetised to the cross, well no BLUE that’s bullshit, in my honest opinion we had nothing to be sorry for, and quite frankly it was a selfish request, she wanted nothing for her bots just something for her own satisfaction, so I decided right there and then to ignore her requests and offer her something useful… training for her family, her new family. She said that everything would be ready for Sunday. But we’ll see. I don’t think anyone knows I used to work on the mainland in a science and weapons research facility, so ill check out the comms when they’re installed.


That fucking bitch kahlen was there, we had a blazing argument in the street, diary I hate her for what she did to me, she nearly took my life, I was hanging on by a hairs thread, and all she can come up with was I was out of my mind… its all about control but what would she know about control, about loss… fuck it she wants to see the wolf in me … she is going to … trust me… shes finished. GRRRR I cant believe … fuckit.

So I went to the mainland and came back to find the church stacked up with shadows, I really fucking hate those guys, always busting into the church, slapping they’re lips together trying to talk its boring…. It’s old…. And it’s pure Bullshit. Sometimes I just wish I could do what they do to us… walk up into the pit and show them, but hey my families small, and wouldn’t really stand a chance.

Pix took over as leader last night in a blur of blurriness, its good; I like pix and ill follow her to hell and back, which with the shadows is a high possibility. Let’s just hope we don’t have too.

Nivea’s been acting strangely since yesterday, she has been acting more evil… more primal, I don’t know diary, the amount of righteous that give up its quite scary, slipping into the darkness is easy in tox, it takes all my energy not too, I hope niv….understands that .. I…. **there are a load of dots here but the sentence isn’t completed**


Till tomorrow my papery friend
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC MOMENT:

Blueray :Welcome to the darkside.

Martko: Lawlz…. That was completely OOC *grins*

1 comment:

  1. And you're still coming to the darkside, cos we has cookies

    ReplyDelete