Friday, September 18, 2009

Post 12 : its quiet.. too quiet

Dear Diary,



So I slept in late today, the bed was warm and nommy, I heard pestilence get up and go out early, no doubt up to something for her lord Pieter. So I get up and make myself breakfast, when I was on the mainland I grabbed some bits and bobs nothing totally amazing just bread and cheese. Mmmmm cheese on toast, damn that is some GOOD eats.

**there is a picture drawn roughly of a piece of toast with some cheese on top.**

So I walk downstairs, and the receptionist stops me, nice girl. Anyhow she says I have a package, I take it, it’s heavy, and open it … it’s a packed from a place called Chrysalis Labs…. Strange when I was working for Comtac Industries, chrysalis was a start up company. So I open the package and there a two blades inside crossed and covered with silk, I unwrap them and take a hold of them, they are freezing to the touch but weighted perfectly in my grasp, the receptionist tries to flirt with me asking if she could ‘grip my sword’.…. It gets tiresome sometimes, seems like every conversation must descend into this, which I don’t like at all, buutttt hey life goes on.


I Start my new patrol and walk around the city checking on the lesser factions, I talk to the riders, the little wolf is a fiery one, I make small talk and move onto the Coven, no one in the shop so I move onto the prowlers, they are …. Frisky… they are all high on catnip, Kaira Diesel starts running around me in circles, saying she wants to play, I DON’T, I have no desire to play with her, people ask me why I care about what happens to the prowlers, and I told joenta this later on in the day, they remind me of my baby girl, I have a soft spot for felines, I used to be one and my baby Jessie was one too, every time I see the fish Co. I want to see if they’re ok, out of some subconscious need or want to protect them, I couldn’t protect my family that night but I can help the prowlers now. So Kaira and Quiet talk to me about a few things, and I big them good day. I meet Niv by the park, she gives me my belt and we have another moment.


Back at the church I get a call from Nel saying she has a shadow to torture I go and see and its Kash, hes being mind controlled by Nel, so anyhow Niv arrives and Nel Tortures the SHIT out of this guy making him do all crazy stuff, in the end he gets strung up onto the cross. After the event I take him to the hospital, justice is served in my eyes and I make sure he is comfortable and leave.

The Evening roles around and tox is quiet, I do my second patrol of the day and run into Joe, she has a new look about her which is very nice, we talk for what seems like hours, her eyes still that lovely blue, they glitter in the night sky as she talks about how ive failed her as a friend, and diary I can honestly say I have failed her. When the righteous start on her I should be the first one to her defence, she makes point after point after point and I cant defend, she is right im a shit friend, so I make a Gesture a pinky promise to be there for her and her new family whenever they need me, she does the same just for me and not the righteous.



That’s pretty much it for today, Catch you tomorrow Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment