Monday, September 14, 2009

post 10: weekend of madness


Dear Diary,
The weekend was a long and boring on, I use the word boring a lot but in actuality it wasnt boring in fact it was as far from boring as one could get.... wow... I just refered to myself as 'one' Christ I need fresh air.
So... Where to start... oh! I know, I had a bike crash on saturday, that was fun, smashing headlong into a wall, is never fun, especially when you dont have a helmet on. Niv was showing me her bike when we lost control and smashed into a wall across the way from the fish co, I was knocked out cold and a few broken ribs, Niv seemed fine which is always good, shes one hard ass vampire. I was roughly dragged to the Vets.. I remember now, and I was healed up there... then I blacked out.
I awake to find myself in the shelter sitting in the rec room, the TV on infront of me, How the fuck did I get there... I have no fucking idea.... anyway Niv comes in and we have a moment... strange vamp that one cute but she can be VERY deadly.
My mind wasn't my own today, the food I had taken was driving me insane, the boundaries I had put in place shattered, and my mind unravelling slowly, Gaia barely took hold again and steered me to the correct way of thinking.
I had a conversation with Calleigh Constantine over the weekend, we discussed the old way of honouring things, discussed our other selves, theres something about her that makes me at ease when im around her.... I KNOW I KNOW DIARY... shes a demon, but as I said before, there are paths that we choose to walk and paths that are chosen for us. I hope …. well I do hope she has chosen the right path. I give her a Rose as a symbol of the moment, a token wrapped in my life energy to allow it to be sustained in this festering shit mire that is Tox.
**there is a sentence scribbled out... “weeeeeeeeeee IM. Coming.”
I dont know eversince that feed ive been feeling strange, seeing things, feeling things... im going to speak to someone about them soon enough. Speaking of mental, I spoke to Amanda on the weekend as well, she had some VERY wise words for me that allowed me to gain a deeper insight into vampires and the way they tick. Also it gave me a cracking shot of her ass the next time we talked, the outfits she selects are..... well nothings left to the imagination... but it that way.
So I went and met Blueray to get the new comms up and running, and it went well. We arrived and spoke all civilised and the like, we were handed the phones and thats, that. We took them back and they are snazzy, I took one apart at the apartment, as I said im not as stupid as people think, and I did used to work for a top flight scientific and weapons research facility on the mainland... but no one asks so I dont tell.
So there you have it diary, Shit happens again … w000t till next time..

LOL of the day(and ohhh how i loled.)
yeah guess so
im joining pack
fuck it
gonna go werewolf
and walk around with a tail in my ass
and bark and do doggy style all day

No comments:

Post a Comment