Thursday, September 3, 2009

Post 1

Dear Diary,

I found myself in the church today, saw that there was a crowd outside so i investidated. Blueray was waiting for Shea to show and she had brought back up, it always makes me laugh, how the city seems to dance to the beat of the shadows.

It has always irked me that were supposed to be the good guys yet were treated like the bad guys, scum and bible bashers. Fuck it. Stupid mother fuckers. So the Blueray situation is sorted albeit somewhat slopily, she gets put on the cross, seeing her up there was funny for me, shes always the big I AM, its good to see her knocked down a peg or two.

Blueray.... that fucking name... just constantly popping up over and over...this past few weeks....The cyber want back in the shadows its absolutely untrue, always hanging on pieters arm, its almost sad for me, she has potential diary she really does but as she herself as said, and im paraphrasing here.. "shes too far gone..". Nothing i can do, so i wont even try.

So my set on Ktox was eventful, another attempted blowjob from Joenta, A fight in the DJ booth with her, then............... fuck it diary. The second most darkest moment in this fucking city, friends people you trust and you goto for help, turning on you showing you theyre dark side. I lost something tonight.... **the few words before run slightly where his tears have impacted the paper..** I lost something, i lost my will to save this city, what am i fighting for ? What or who needs to be saved? I can still hear that fucking prowler kairas Geers and calls, and lumi.....fucking lumi.. In my darkest moment i was alone, no friends, no help just me in the darkness.

Im done.

**martko closes his diary and places it away**

No comments:

Post a Comment