Monday, September 28, 2009

post 19: i hate this fucking city.... and barbwire dildos.

Dear Diary,



Today was spent for the most part chilling with my dearest Tora, she’s taken to being a guardian quite well, she makes a comment about catnip making felines want to take it in the arse… wellllll ill have to try that out!


Anyway near the evening we meet Blueray by the weapons, im still in a bad mood really from Monday and I just get madder and madder as she hammers on and on, about the FUN the shadows like to have… I decide to just leave and goto the psyc ward in the hospital and sit in one of the padded rooms, these places are funny for me, they hold such fucking bad memories, yet they are the most silent and let you gather your throughts so well, I start to rock on the edge of my own insanity

I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…
I fucking hate this city…




I repeat over and over its like a fucking mantra to me, then I hear her, she’s found me, Blueray, again with her A…fucking…gain I think to myself, why wont she leave me alone, she talks through the grate to me, and if im being honest I was expecting her to lock me in and walk but she says shes suffered too, I motion her in and tell her to sit, and she does. I’ve seen the spring in her step and a glint in her eye, ever since she returned home, she seems truly happy for being back in the house.


She tells me of her family, her twin brother and her life before tox, I offer her a chocolate bar I was saving for Calleigh in case she was hungry again, she looks shocked when I do this but eats it any way.


Diary there is a moment in battle, where the monsters your fighting for a brief moment become human, The Nazis and the Allies playing football on Xmas day shit like that, this moment when she was telling me of her past I saw a different Miss Darkes, Shes been fucked by this city …. HARD…. The stuff that has happened to her, the darkness that has tainted her, you want the truth diary, I like blueray, not in a eww lets catch a movie and make out kind of way, I think like is the wrong word actually, I respect? Blueray, I Understand? Blueray. I really don’t know.


She loves her family, and for good reason, they have saved her over and over and over, of course she loves them….and ive found the word… I RESPECT that.



**Martko walks home and walks into the apartment, pesti is zonked out on the sofa, he shakes his head and puts his coat over her to make sure shes not cold. He smiles … as he goes into his room and closes the door, his head hits the pillow and out he goes, the scene shifts to a purple hazey vision, Martko is seen walking up the stairs of the pit, slowly each foot fall resonating around like a hammer on a bell, he gets to the top and a dark cloaked figure is standing there. The Figure begins “ Swoooordss.. such a pleasure…what brings you here ?” Martko looks up “you know what ive come for Demon… Let me pass, im taking her back …” he goes to move past the figure but is stopped by it, and pushed off the steps.

 martko impacts the concrete below as the dark figure leaps through the air landing on top of him, its hood flops back to reveal bluerays face, mart struggles underneath her as she raises a hand and jams it into his gut she leans down as a black ichor starts to run over his body engulfing him, as the blackness moves into his mouth the last thing Martko hears is .. “Embrace the darkness” blue pulls her hand out of him and licks his blood off her hand .
Martko Bolts up right in bed.. “holy fuck shit…” his face and body covered in sweat.. he falls back looking at his door, he puts both hands over his eyes… and just lies there not wanting to sleep again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment