Monday, September 21, 2009

Post 14: The Room

Dear Diary,

I did my rounds today and yesterday and everything went swimmingly, i ran around in my wolf form . God i love it, the wind through my fur, the reaction of people, the pure primal freedom i feel, I bound around the city watching listening, my senses enhanced my massive paws clacking and chittering on the concrete,  i speak to the Ryders, they are frightened untill i start to talk using the collar the coven gave me.  They are safe so i leave, i check on the coven and Prowlers, making sure all are safe.

I hate slow days i get bored and explore finding a Padded room..................I cant do this.........i cant talk about cramps it makes me sick just thinking about it diary, i just sat in the room, hunched over gripping my thighs, waiting for the porters to come for me for the next session with the nurse... i hated that place they tried to break me, and .. well .. they did, i hated my feline self... i couldnt stand looking in the mirror.. EMO right? Fuck you Diary .... You try it sometime.

I leave and walk out side, roaring with all my heart in a hope the people still in cramps on the mainland will hear me and know there is a way to escape.  i hear movement behind me and see Calleigh, standing in the tunnel she looks weak i run to her and check shes ok, i take her to a hospital bed and she tries to attack me, feed on me, not good i am let go and we discuss some bits and bods and i leave.

Thats it really...oh and CRAMPS is the Crammound Mental institution i was transfered to when my wife and daughter was murdered.

So.. cheese on toast for breakfast tomorrow... yumm.. i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment